cá độ hợp pháp ở việt nam _phần mềm cá độ bóng đá_game bài online đổi tiền
Thank you to all 2018 participants!
This program will not be offered in 2019. Stay tuned for future progamming!
Saturday, August 25 - Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Join us for a 5-day intensive course, designed for choral music educators of all levels of experience. School, community and church choir directors along with those currently engaged in the formal study of choral conducting will benefit from the guidance and support of Jennifer Moir, Babette Lightner and guests as they move through the course content.
This intensive summer session course will cover topics related to the development of the choral educator, artist and leader. Through a balanced offering of interactive activities, group discussion and individual coaching, participants will:
- Develop their capacity to perceive, interpret and express/respond to music with freedom, clarity and confidence in rehearsal and performance situations.
- Expand their expressive range as artists
- Gain deeper understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the voice and relate this knowledge to conducting gesture
- Explore an empowering educational approach, which supports and fosters ongoing learning for themselves and their singers
- Gain practical tools to function and teach in a way that prevents pain and injury in themselves and those they conduct
- Examine their role as music educators beyond their time on the podium to help deepen their understanding of choral music education, artistry and leadership
Don Wright Faculty of Music, Western University (Music Building and/or Talbot College - exact rooms TBC)
Chair, Music Education Department
patrick.schmidt@ Cá cược thể thao miễn phí www.sheilacarmody.com